“Just sit right back and I shall tell ye the fate of the famished camper Frederick, who wandered into the forest in search of his lunch, a sandwich betwixt two slices of bread.”—Seven Deadly Sandwiches
“Attention Citizens: It is now a national law that all who use the words “Irregardless”, “A whole ‘nother”, or “all of the sudden” shall be immediately executed. Also, anyone who sees Peter Griffin is required to throw apples at him.”—Stewart Gilligan Griffin, Supreme Overlord of the World.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
l'd do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
So bored, not that i would get one :/
1. Both are equally difficult.
2. I was angry at myself for letting things fall apart. I still am.
3. I'd call my family and inform them that i'm about to die and it was a nice ride.
4. Tell everyone. Then, just go ahead and do whatever the hell I want.
5. Trust. Love is fantastic, but it puts you in a moderately irrational mood. I hate to be so cynical, but trust's benefits outweigh love.
6. Of course I would save the dog! If my boss would fire me for saving dog's life then I would have probably quit by now.
7. I would rather be hurt by the trusted one. The loved one would cause me deep emotional pain, which nobody likes.
8. My best friends are male. I am male. I am not gay. It wouldn't work out. Sorry dude. I'd probably have to go with what is known as "The Watson Defense". Standard polite rejection to gay come-ons.
"Whilst I am flattered, I am not interested in men at this time and must turn you down."
9. My grandfather. Absolutely. He was the most intelligent man I have ever known.
10. No. I'm a cynical, overly intellectual douchebag.
11. Love=sex, but sex doesn't equal love. That is, I can have sex with someone and not love them, but I cannot love someone and not be sexually attracted to them. Unless it's platonic love, like brother-brother or something.
12. I hope I would, but I don't think that's a very honest sum of my personality.
13. That depends on your definition of honesty. By my own definition, I do that every day. I am a very brutally honest person.
14. I love them. Telling them I don't love them back is easier because there is no fear of rejection. It's horrible, of course, but not as difficult as telling them that you love them.
15. The ability to enjoy books. I would be left alone with nothing but people.
16. Probably my mother.
17. I tore a muscle while running that is causing me severe pain. I'd have not gone running.
18. A librarian/F. Scott Fitzgerald
19. Yes! For the love of God, this is like the dog question! What cruel person wouldn't?!
20. There is no question 20.
21. Sorry, Nan, but the newborn has his whole life to live.
22. Incredibly so.
23. I don't really keep track of these things...
24. True love with a guarantee of a broken heart. I'm a cynic, yes, but a cynic is just a broken romantic.
25. There is no question 25.
*Questions to maker of "deep" questions*
1. Are you a sociopath?
2. If not, you must think of deeper questions. Why nothing philosophical? It's all romantic stuff/or charity assessments.
“Religion. Religion is a leftover from an era when the concept of not murdering someone for amusement was a revolutionary idea. The Enlightenment happened. It is time for religion to be replaced with spirituality, and for spirituality to be replaced with morality. Religion is appendix. The mind holds the soul, not the cross.”—Mark Twain